Sunday 20 January 2013

dreams and interpretations

Today I am grateful to God for my dream life,very strange sometimes!...i have been looking at some dream interpretation websites, christian ones, a woman called Mia said not to look at dream symbol interpretations because a symbol will be meant for individuals, so just Pray and ask for the Interpretation ourselves. I do have some idea about others dreams,but my own are a Mystery most of the time!

Yesterday i dreamt i was lifted in the air, a man dressed in white with dark curly hair was holding me,he had a large white collar,a loop round his neck, he tucked me under it, i was pulling my children in to hold onto him too,until he was holding all of us, we were under the white looping collar type thing too.Still in the air.I felt no fear, or anxiety.I did not know the Man,but felt safe.

I think the man was an Angel, or Jesus,in the End times it says we will be 'caught up in the air',i couldn't see my kids faces,but it was them. The Collar, loop thing? was it the 'Mantle', like Elijah and Elisha,which he passed on? It grew in size.
The man who brought me to the Lord,Frank, did a song in which he said his children were cuddling their Mum, she was like a tree with the kids like vines around her,she had eight children!,that was like me in the dream.
I think the dream i had about the car in a green field had an interpretation from Sandra's friend,cant remember what though!!....its seems more to me now that it was significant that I had plans for this field,i never asked God what He wanted!! its so typical He gives us a gift, and we rush ahead and do what we think is the right thing.....all the plans i had,in the end it was the beautiful calming grass and peace which i wanted to destroy!!!.. its so simple, God want us to enjoy His world,the beauty He made for us,and we run around ignoring it!!...
'He maketh me to lie down in green pastures'
There were other people there, who told me i owned the pasture,i did not resent them being there,i think there was some sort of club going on, that's why they parked there....are these the people who told me not to allow the Enemy to win?
 Terry said yesterday in a reply to a post i put on her website, spiritual side of domestic violence,that my Ex must be driven by a demon, devil, to stalk me, cant remember her exact words,but the Lord is showing me the truth of this slowly.She is definitely one who encourages me, i go to her website a lot,its good to go to the worldly people sometimes, but i do thank God for Sisters in Him who He uses too speak into my life,God bless Her.

No comments: