Monday 23 July 2012

Hilarious Stalking

I am grateful to God today for,His ability to know me! i was not able to sleep two nights ago because i was getting very worked up about something that one of my family had done to me,(taken advantage of my good nature)...i finally got to sleep about 4.am,and yesterday the person rang me, after not for weeks!.. So what should i learn from this?( it was so bad i could not pray in tongues!!!..).I did think some angry thoughts, but did not Sin, in that i did anything about the thoughts! very strange...
Something also very strange is that my Ex (Howard) is being Baptised in the Sea.....where my Caravan is!!!!....apparently He told Sandra, that it 'holds happy memories for him', i have spoken to my family who were there when he was there with us, Strangely enough they DON'T have any happy memories!...hilarious, ....i have had to leave my church, stop going to friends houses, and now not be at the Caravan.....
Now i don't tell anyone where i am going to be,what church i am going to,when i am going to be in a certain place,i was meeting my friend Sandra,and Howard turned up where we were,and sat down at the table next to us, with a young woman,He had spent that morning at church with Sandra, and although i did ask her if she had told him, she said she hadn't,i am sure it was not deliberate...Like my son Nathan said he never sees him, and he is on the same side of town as him,(it was for a period of two weeks when the 10 times i had gone out of the house 7 of those times he had been there.)

No comments: