Thursday 2 February 2012

Unforgiveness and M.o.t's

Finally got the car back yesterday,passed the m.o.t at last, watched an interesting programme today on the Revelation t.v about breaking curses in the family generations, which convicted me about thinking that i am going to suffer from the same diseases as my parents and grandparents, because the generational curses have been broken over me and my children, grandchildren and nieces, sister too.
My Dad has suffered from heart problems,but i don't know if the breaking extends to him,i wish it did, also to my half brother Dan too,i suppose i can pray for them to be broken. Don't know if it is legal to do it though and the enemy of our soul is a stickler for legality, i should pray about it.
One of the women was talking about feeling angry with her father, because he was very authoritarian, it struck a chord with me because i was feeling unforgiving to him, right up to when my mum died,i don't know if i was just listening and being drawn into my mum and sisters basic hatred and unforgiveness to him, i felt pretty annoyed that he did not want to be in our lives and get to know my kids,i wrote to him and said sorry for losing my temper about that when i first got saved,( i had said i did not want to have anything to do with him when he said he did not want to be in our lives)
I suppose it was a release for me when Mark said he had never thought my Dad was such a bad guy,such a revelation!!!..Quite strange to be someones daughter again,as a mum and Nan!..God knows! Praise Him!!

No comments: