Thursday 9 February 2012

Father of Lies

...my laptop is not working very well, so i have lost the whole post, will try again! I was speaking to Elizabeth on wednesday after the wonderful meeting we went to,and told her about all the trouble i have been having with hOWARD, MY STALKING VIOLENT eX, and she says it 'sounds satanic', it was such a relief to me to be able to tell some one, escpecialy an older lady about everything that has been happening,it then prompted me to go into the throne room and appeal to God for justice in this situation,He found in my favour! I was not sure if i was doing the right thing,and some people had SAID i was not forgiving, i have forgiven the past, but i dont want to be around him,the whole thing of me fainting when he is at church, i should not be in fear, its not trusting God with everything, and it really struck me the fear i was feeling as i went to church for lunch later on wednesday, it was like a lump in my stomach, and i was not even, expecting him to be there!... so praise God, i am excited to see how God will work in this situation!!...

No comments: