Saturday 5 November 2022

Velocoraptors

Its a month today,its the 9th of June,and on the 9the of May they became ours!..its been a strange month, A few health problems threat of a few unpleasant , colorectal investigations, and finding out that I was severely anaemic, it's been hard work the puppies are very very hard work, and they just reminds me of the velociraptors from Jurassic Park, the movie. I have 14 cuts and scratches on both my arms, from teeth and from sharp nails. Today is also the day that we can take them out of the house for the first time since they had their immunisations, so we are doing that later, at the moment I'm trying to find the best way to do this causing the last the least stress! I have had a few disturbing dreams over the last week or so about Darren, the one last night was about me visiting him and then he disappeared I wouldn't come back here, I really don't know what God is trying to say to these dreams, another one I had was me trying to phone him a few days ago is when I had a dream and I was looking for his number on my phone and I couldn't find it,of course because Darren died, at first it scared me, and I thought God was sayingThat I would be seeing Darren soon,that I will die, but praise the Lord dreams don't always mean this I know that! I used to have a frequent dream over many years I can't remember how long,but I was in a new house and I always wanted to come back to this house this one I've lived in since 1985, I knew that meant that there are new changes coming in my life, and to be honest although I really did care about Darren why would he be featuring in my dreams? I cared a lot about and I still care about him!I know one day I'm going to meet him again,he talked often about heaven,he asked me to tell him about the times when the Lord gave me visions of being in heaven after my brother died, a week after to the day and almost the time I woke up I've had a few things to drink I was a bit drunk, but a lot of people would not condemn me for that because he had died, I dream that he I was on a long rolling plane and he came racing up on his bike my brother Mike that is and he was full of life and happy and he told me some of the things that would happen to me in my life, but I wasn't allowed to remember them when I got back or rather I woke up, but I know as these things happen I know that they were at Mike told me would happen and of course now I have another brother Mike in heaven maybe not quite as pleasant as good looking as my bloodbrother Mike but this one is an was a brother in the Lord I will also see him again but he won't be the same as he was on Earth, just like Darren is not the same God forgive me Howard, they'll be different they'll be healed Mike won't have mental illness I wonder what Mike would be like without it Darren wouldn't won't have Asperger's and I don't know who that Darren is and obviously Howard although it annoys me to say I am going to have to spend eternity with him but once on the law takes me home hopefully I will be forgiving and I will see it from his point of you I don't know.

No comments: