Saturday 5 November 2022

Finding freedom first anniversary and victim blaming

Finding freedom first anniversary and victim blaming? Its 11 june 2022,the first anniversary of the monsters death, today I can't call him by his name, which is childish and petty of me, but that's life! Our new puppies,are my example of innocence, I look at them and think how could anyone hurt a little creature like them?..it's the persons choice, and I do feel pain from the animals that mistreated in this world, and I have pity on myself, on the old me, the one that went out into the world,was innocent and was used and abused by other people, some of them in pain..and some of them just plain nasty who enjoyed inflicting pain,. One of them is Bens dad, I am constantly angry with myself, but I'm not angry with him anymore! I'm friendly with him we share interests we chat about then, . I look at him and I think he doesn't even look like that person who did those bad things to me, and I know this is nonsense, he won't listen but I think me forgiving him has let the Lord change him no glory to me I need to God. Jon has changed Jon is actually nice!... it's true!. he's being a decent person he's got a nice girlfriend and he seems to have finally grown up but even that sounds like i am judging him "God is good! ALL the time God is good!" Miracles are everyday work for Him! I'm just overwhelmed with his love and care.Praise Him! All I am going to say about the Johnny Depp case is something that happened to me when I was at college, I was talking to one of the other women,younger than me she would be mid 20s, telling her about the mistreatment from the Monster,she said "oh that's terrible you should leave him that's not good"..later the monster popped in on his bike dropping something off for me, because he was good looking she completely changed and said who "He is nice you should stay with him!" Obviously Good looking men NEVER hit women!.,or hold a pair of sissors to my face saying he was going to cut it off,or try to strangle me when i was driving over a bridge with fast moving deep water underneath, with two small boys in the back....no NEVER do that! It's just unbelievable!..nobody knows what goes on behind closed doors, and even when you tell them, the "monster" turns on the charm,good looks,good acting...it's all turned around!! Johnny Depp's got all these fans who think he never does anything wrong, they know he drinks,they know he does drugs and of course it's "never possible as he could've hit" somebody!!, or one of his exes could have experienced the bad side of him?, and called him "jealous and possessive", but she's kept in the background, nobody talks about her! Then they bring on the big stars, Kate Moss, Vanessa Parody (she's got children with him so of course dependent on him,and not wanting their kids to know...) the "me too" movement has truly died, everyone says women should speak up...When it's reported no one is interested... I've been to the Police myself and reported it, but to be honest they'll do anything to get out of actually pursuing it,AND this was a female officer I spoke to!!.. I knew all that was needed to stop him was a visit from them, because he was scared of the Police..., (this was before 2012 when they changed the stalking Laws...) I hope its different now...but i doubt it....

No comments: