Saturday 26 November 2022

Ghosting

I have finally had enough of a person,who calls me her 'friend'...yes i could list her unpleasant character,and of course its hard not to remember the nasty things she has said directly to me...Its VERY hard, and i have to ask God for help...and i have to remenber something that happened about ten or fifteen years ago,where God has shown me that the enemy can literally 'drop thoughts'into my mind,i was in a good mood, just getting on with my life,cooking in the kitchen at home,no particular thoughts about anything,and nothing connected to her when i started to feel really angry about her...and not even any specific thing she had done!..just full on fury? Yet another wonderful lesson from the Holy Spirit! I hope He will show me some more instances like this,and the woman?..,i reply politely when she texts...i dont want to 'Ghost' her, its happened to me and the effect on me was devastating,even Mike said i had lost my Confidence...maybe one of the last people that i was able to trust..as a friend.She also had mental illness, like Mike, sometimes i thought the Lord wanted me to minister to people like that, as so many came across my path...until i was told by someone with a personality disorder who was in Prison, that i was regarded,classed "a vulnerable person" by the Authorities...which felt insulting...not as unsettling as when they recomended a team of fire wardens come to my house to fire proof it..,the person with the personality disorder was in Prison for setting fire to his council flat!! Did God bring them into my life or was it just because of Mike, being mentally ill, and coming across them in hospital?..do co-incidences happen? , maybe to the world i was a vulnerable person, in charge of kids,and making unwise choices about who i allowed in my home?..yes i was that! but seeing it in the light of maybe being the only person in their lives who would show them some Christian Love? that could be my delusion, i may have been looking down on them as i did with the person who calls me her friend? But i do want to examine my motives for keeping in contact with such an unpleasant person for almost 30 years,obviously having been in two serious relationships with Abusers,maybe i was just expecting people to behave badly...its really our hormones that betray us as Women,i always tried to give people the benefit of the doubt,as a lesson i learnt from my Mum,(who really did not like other women,i.e her bithcy criticism of women newreaders,) so i think this might explain it. The hatred thoughts that were "dropped" into my mind, were about her, so maybe subconciously it was coming out in another way?..Its taken me a long time to get used to the fact that God knows my very thoughts..so to think the Enemy is able to manipulate my thoughts that way? not nice at all,one other weird thing around her,she said a few things,which i later brought up in conversation,(nasty things others had said,which she had completely forgotten she had told me,her son had said his wife couldnt cope with her house, as she is a hoarder), and.. he got married and didnt invite her,although he is in her life..but strangely his wife hardly ever sees her...a clever girl,i wish i knew that at that age!!..its these type of things, that made her feel sorry for her,she is manipulative, and draws me back when i have had enough..i always kept in contact with her,now i dont,,so have just had one text, which i have repiled to non commitally,not engaging with her but talking about other things, just answering her questions... She is a toxic person,who seems to take revenge on those in her life, who she needs,her family have to put up with it,I dont and can walk away, i do feel guilty about being patronising to her, feeling it was my Christian duty to keep in contact,so why am i shocked how she behaved,and tried to take advantage of me even more? Thank you Lord for the lesson learned, sorry it took 30 years!

No comments: