Friday 14 June 2019

Salvation, Anxiety and Bi polar!

Well it’s been a rollercoaster of a week and I have been going from extreme lows to extreme highs, and if it wasn’t for the fact that Joe has come to the Lord, and said he is going to come to church with me, I would be worried about myself because I have a friend Mike who has bipolar and he goes from lows to highs within seconds. God is good all the time, I went to church last Sunday and afterwards I was talking to a lady called Ruth, and she was talking about her grandson coming to the Lord, I think I just remembered I did share this in my last post so I hope Joe can come on Sunday morning he does work from four 4 AM to 8 a.m. so he may not be up to going to church at 10:30 when I was there I also spoke to the Worship leaders and said that I can sing,only two of them do it regularly and they said they would phone me but I haven’t heard anything yet but I’m not worried because if its Gods will and I do this then it’ll happen,well I know that’s a simplistic way of thinking about it the enemy could be trying to sabotage something that God wants, I have a simple Faith..I’m just a mother who wants my children to be saved and I felt there was a slight nudge to speak to the Worship leaders!
 I don’t know if I can even sing well but I do enjoy singing and I do enjoy praising the Lord so maybe that’s enough ? It will certainly be a joyful noise! I have started to think that I have anxiety as in the mental disorder, Ben has been diagnosed with it and since he’s been having the medicine he’s been a lot better, also He has been talking to me which suppose is unusual for people who don’t have an autistic family member but then it is quite unusual, and I know in the past when I’ve taken steps to be closer to God and just done what he wants me to do,( Bible study and prayer Ben has taken a leap  forward,I said something to me other day about why did you put the tray away, and because he was concentrating on something else he just looked at me and said oh the tray no that sounds such a little thing,a totally normal reaction anybody would say, and it is and Ben has autism so he doesn’t have normal reactions ! (whatever normal is)! For him to come out with it without thinking without worrying about saying it is an amazing thing, we had a conversation the other day and he said to me “I’m smart “and I said “yes of course you’re smart,The autistic only stops you from talking to people it doesn’t mean you’re not clever or smart “and he seem to accept that so that’s the rollercoaster of a week! It has been hard been hard to keep up,! the Holy spirit starts working in our lives and it’s like we are on a rollercoaster and whole world is going past in a blur,I’m going from one minute of crying to the next minute feeling like I’ve got the best life in the world!...and I have got the best life in the world because Jesus is in it and He died to save me .God is Good , ALL THE  TIME.

No comments: