Friday 14 June 2019

Occupation? Urban terrorist/Supermodel

Yes I know terrorism isn’t anything to joke about.. I was watching a documentary about Patty Hearst, and I think that is where the term Urban terrorist comes from,and I remember,watching the film about the doors where his girlfriend,Jim Morrison’s calls herself An ‘ornament’when she was asked who she was!.. I guess all women feel like that sometimes sometimes I feel like a terrorist interfering in peoples lives and trying to guide them in the way they should go as the Bible says and other times I wish I did feel like a supermodel with the powers I have in the beauty they have but to be honest I’d rather have the life I have now there’s nothing better in the world and to know the Lord and talk with him every day. That is what defines me, if somebody asked me what my occupation as I could say yes I’m a full-time carer ,I’m a mother of five adults ,,and a Grandmother to five,yes I’ve got a lot in my life the Lord has truly truly blessed me with my family especially when I know someone personally who is close to me who struggles to have children and I can see the heartbreak that they are going through. My occupation is working for the Lord, my occupation is the secretary of the Staffordshire and  Shopshire Christian motorcyclist Association, I feel blessed that God has given me that role, but most of all my Occupation is to help bring people to know my wonderful Lord,who is full of love and care who is a true Father.

No comments: