Wednesday 12 June 2019

Fat and Jolly...yeah me!

I just saw a very happy jolly large lady on t.v,Alison Hammond, and I was thinking how lovely and cheerful she is, and somehow it’s easier to be seen as acceptable’ by society to be Jolly , if we are fat! She was able to flirt and Charm Rob Lowe,I wish I could be like that, and I am sometimes! On Monday I had to have my yearly Asthma check up, and I smiled all the time,and the usually miserable Nurse smiled too..and didn’t look me up and down,the way she usually does! In the way some people do when they think we don’t see it.I did have a bad day on Tuesday..I let the Enemy in,I went to Church,on Sunday,without planning it like I usually do,therefore giving the Enemy the chance to stop me!
I felt the nudge to talk to the Worship leaders,about which I should have done months ago,and I was telling a lovely older
Lady, Ruth about how Joe has come to the Lord,and how I felt he needed to come to Church,she was talking about her Grandson who has always rejected his families Faith, he bought her a Bible because he noticed hers was falling apart, and has bought and shared many Christian books, so he is on the way too!,Praise the Lord!
I went home and Joe came round later and said, “Mum, I think Godis telling me I need to go to Church, and take the Kids!

No comments: