Tuesday 25 June 2019

No Retreat NO Surrender?

Life is a battle,there is a praise song called “the battle belongs to the Lord”, which it does! But for us fighting it? It is so hard, it’s a struggle,at the moment it seems like it is never going to end,of course the Enemy wants us to believe we are on our own...but the Battle belongs to the Lord...
I will have to say that to myself, write it on the Mirror,hold it in my Heart, until I can believe it...it’s doubt of course,God wants us to not to Doubt Him...it’s Denying He is Almighty, it’s denying His love and care for Us, and that He controls the World, and our Lives...it’s saying that really the World is a Chaotic place,where Random things happen,in fact anything can happen to us, those we love can be hurt, die, get Sick...
In my Spirit I know that this is not true, that there is an Intelligence, a Maker, THE Creator, who didn’t plan this World to be like this,He planned for us to Live in a Beautiful Place, the Garden,where There was no knowledge of Good and Evil, but we had free Will, Did He make a Mistake by giving us Free Will? ...maybe He wanted us to Love Him freely? To know what we were choosing...WHO we were choosing
He knew of course what would happen, as He exists in all times and places...

But in my Head? In my heart,in my surface Mind,not deep inside ...I doubt...but that is because I AM weak...and I put my weakness onto God, when He is NOT weak!

No comments: