Thursday 24 November 2016

Helen's Testimony

I haven't posted for nine days! and to be honest i don't really have much to say! i have been going through a bad period, i have been upset about Helen, so i have shut myself away for a while, i didn't sleep much on Saturday night so i missed Helen's testimony via her Ipad which speaks for her! a bit annoying....but i wasn't really fit enough to drive! so i am beck to my usual self now, with energy and the inclination to sort out the house!
I have not heard from Mike for two weeks now, but i don't really want to talk about him today, that's all over!(except that i think i may have to sell the Trike, i don't know why i am keeping it! i have had it two and half years now, never learnt to ride it!
So that's been my life for the last few weeks, except i have found out that Ben is really really good at sports! a total shock, he beat the coach at Hurling the first game he tried, in fact anything with Hand-eye co-ordination! a shock!
Well my plans to go out today have been scuppered! Ben didn't get up until 12.30pm and being the sort of early morning person i am i cant be bothered to go out later, and i have tooth ache, and the medicine i take means i cant drive,but this setback has not brought me down! I was going to go to an anti stalking event in London today, but i couldn't afford the train fare..so not going..i wasn't sure i was supposed to go, if God wanted me to go!

No comments: