Wednesday 18 May 2016

Praise The Lord

Yesterday was quite a day!!.., i didn't stop or have a sit down from 10.am until 10.30 pm!!...I knew by the end that it was the enemy of out souls trying to stop me getting to the Branch meeting in Stafford...i wont bother telling everything that happened,there is no point,the Enemy knows...but as ALWAYS The Lord had HIS victory, so I am sitting quietly at home today but not because the Enemy had driven me underground or exhausted me!!. Someone ran into my old car on may 4th so i was taking that around local Garages to get quoted for the repair!! But I got to the meeting, and we have had an invitation to the local Agricultural show, the FOURTH personal invitation a row, so we know the Lord is in it! Despite everything that has been done by the Enemy to stress me out, the Lord has conquered the aggravation which comes from not sleeping regular hours in bed,nothing much has changed about how late Ben gets up,but now i get up late if I am tired, instead of forcing myself to get up at 6.am... I sleep in the day time, if i need to,but it really is not worth getting stressed and worried about!!I can't be me,I cant control or change anything about my life, because my life on Earth is not mine, I belong to God,He is the Author and finisher of my Faith.. and after the Lord,(who has to be first in my life),I am a carer,for one of the wonderful children the Lord has given me! (Its strange i have been reading the "Blandings" book by P.G Wodehouse,and one of the main Characters is Lord Emsworth, who has a prize pig,who has won a medal for the fattest pig in the local show, which just happens to be the very show i am going to! strange co-incidence...and i was looking at a map of Shropshire and there is a small village called Threepwood, which is the name of the Lord Emsworth family, the Author must have got it all from a map..

No comments: