Thursday 5 May 2016

500 posts! but most of all GLORY to God!

Wow! 500 posts this is number 500! since 2009, but then i lost it for a while... oops!! I was very new to computers, and the internet, but thanks to my Children, mostly Tashie!, i have learnt! Most of the posts are from 2011,until now, so that is 5 years of regular posting,my dear Sister in the Lord, Terry loving from "spiritual side of domestic violence" said in a comment yesterday that i share my feelings, which most people don't! its strange that others don't, maybe its all assumed that others know how they will be feeling! maybe its an instinctive reaction not to open up , to make themselves Vulnerable?.. but i have been publicly humiliated by Abusers enough times to not fear it! and it makes me want to share my story because despite all the struggles and failings, i want to tell others how The Lord has healed me, i know there are others out there who have not suffered as much as me and they cant cope with it, i would be that person too, but for Gods healing hand,i am an example of what God is capable of!!!.. Glory Glory Glory to HIM! Yes i will boast!! not of me i am a worthless Sinner, but of my wonderful Saviour who has brought me through!. Only Him, who has taken a broken person and restored me to a happy and fulfilled life!

No comments: