Wednesday 4 May 2016

child in the corner, and two of the Fab four.

I have not posted anything for two weeks now!!.. i haven't really done much worth commenting about,i went to the Staffordshire Bike show about ten days ago, and that was good, i gave out a few Bibles, in the end it was over 55 in total given out, the National Chairman had contacted Di a few months ago and said someone wrote to them and had come to the Lord through a bible given out at that same show,last year, so it is worth it! One more in the Kingdom, Praise God..I fasted today until 3.30p.m for Helen, there are a lot of people doing it,a really Godly brother from Liverpool felt the Lord prompting him to do it and shared it at their meeting, North Cheshire C.M.A, he is called John, he has a brother called Paul who is also in the C.M.A, i really want to ask them if their brothers are called Richard (Ringo) and George!!..he came once to the Staffordshire meeting, with Paul,and said that when he was born their Dad was just learning about the Holy Spirit!How blessed was that!!I come from a totally unbelieving Family, my parents just about tolerated me going to Church, my Dad had said once that they weren't going to force me in any direction, and let me make my own mind up,but of course in the end it meant that they didn't give me anything to decide about..with my kids i did force them to go to church,which was a bad thing to do!!they hate it now.But one of my sons was describing some people who he had become friends with through mending their Computers and said how nice this older couple were, his exact words were"you would almost think they were born again Christians"!! so something got through!,not my example though!!! i pray for them all every night to come to Him,In His time! I was watching pastor Conlon from Times square church on t.v the other day, i cant remember what the title of the sermon/talk was, but he talked about a book he had read written by a Preacher from the Nineteenth century in America,and a family where a young boy was hiding in the corner of the Kitchen,in terror after seeing a teenage girl hung up by her hands and beaten for some small mistake, the man who beat her then sat down and prayed with his family and shared how they had evangelised the local community, and were praying for more people to come to the Church...this man was a BELIEVER! it was shocking, how could he have been so cruel to his Black servants,(probably slaves) but expect God to be answering his prayers?, with that terrified child cowering in the corner? God sees all.

No comments: