Saturday 2 May 2015

Sick and tired

I am sick and tired of being sick and tired! Yes my life has been rough, it's as if the enemy has been throwing everything he can at me to drive me away from the Lord, with Gods help that won't happen as I am nothing without the Lord in my life, God is good all the time and it's His will in my life that matters, we had a great meeting last weekend and 60 bibles were given out to bikers, with prayers going out with everyone, Praise the Lord, it's exciting times, it is a real privilege to do Gods work, and to be in His Will. I went all the way to the event on the back of my trike, I was freezing when I got there and for a long time after the journey home,I sat in a sleeping bag for two hours before I warmed up! Mostly my legs, and it was only a twenty mile journey!!

No comments: