Sunday 26 April 2015

A long hard week, cue song"and i would walk 500 miles" or drive!

It has been a long hard week,I have driven over 500 miles,and I have been to the Police about the Money that was stolen from my bank.I went to the National Annual General Meeting of the Christian Motorcyclist Association, that was a 170 mile journey in one day, I really didn't want to go, but felt strongly that I was supposed to go,and that God wanted me too...Brian also felt he should go,and spoke up really well several times in the meeting.I also managed to get to the caravan this week too,I never actually got to the beach, but I am quite happy I went even just for the one night...of course I left the key in the car and managed to drain the battery so had to get the R.A.C out to jump start it for me!!..
Ben was as unpleasant as always,shouts and screams, and hates going...and it took him a long time to snap out of it, until the evening which is unusual..Tash was going to have him for the day when I went to the A.g.m,but I took him with me,and he was being unpleasant,openly in front of others to me which is a new thing,Tash has said to me this week that she is a bit worried he will get aggressive with her if she spends too long with her, in fact he locked her and Max in the kitchen just a few months ago,when I was out,in a temper, so of course he can't be left with her anymore and the list is really short now of people I can leave him with, just Darren!,

No comments: