Thursday 14 May 2015

Cravans,locks, and Chairs

Ben had a little tantrum on Sunday, cant remember what about, but he broke the key off in the back door so instead of going to the caravan as i was intending to do today, i have to go out and buy another lock and as i dont have a spare key for the other door, (well i do, but Andy my son in Law has it) and i dont really want to ask him for it back, i cant go away to the caravan until it is fixed...it is windy though and its no joke on a welsh mountainside,looking directly down to the ocean when there are gales force winds like last week!!..,the wind just blows in hard from the sea and the caravan literally is a tin box, it gets very noisy! I am still waiting to take up my duties as secretary for the Local Christian motorcyclist Asociation,the chairman a woman, husbands has been wanting to put a new programme on it that is supposed to help me do office work, but hasnt had time to do it so she is still doing the secretarial work as well as being the Chair, and doing the Biker Church as well... The victim support people rang me today,which was nice of them,as i had been to the Police about my son and his girlfriend stealing from me,He is not speaking to me now, i guess cos i went to the Police!!! Its like Howard telling everyone he forgives ME, totally backwards!

No comments: