Tuesday 14 April 2015

Let down by those I trusted...

It has been a frustrating few hours, I am having to call in some loans from people who I thought I could trust to pay me back with out me having to chase them up, I am feeling like a Real MUG, I understand about being owed money by my children that's what parents do to help out their kids, and non of them can rely on their Dads to help them,but it's not my kids I am annoyed about, I have moved my money into some where that pays great interest, and is much harder to get hold of, at least a month to get into! Once bitten twice shy! Someone who one of my children trusted took a lot of money from my account without asking,it's taken a few weeks but it's been moved,(the rest of it) and will make it harder for me to help my kids in an emergency, but has to be done! Leave me with a really bad feeling, a nasty sort of after taste,worst thing though is the person took the money out made me promise not to tell him,( my son), because it was "my son who had got them into debt" ...and I really hate that..and of course it could be because it was all a lie...will never know, and I will tell him if it's not paid back in the instalments they agreed...

No comments: