Saturday 11 April 2015

Budgie andfootsteps

Last night I heard footsteps in my house across the landing I have heard this before, (Ben was in bed and there was no one else in the house) and when there a hole in the Victorian panel door i have noticed a movement outside the door, the same night as Ben had a dream that the terminator had come into his room....I immediately prayed and asked the Lord to take away whatever demon was causing it, I have heard footsteps for years, and it took me praying every night for all the supernatural things to stop in my house, it's the Lords house really of course, not mine at all... so i am now typing this on my mobile phone with a tiny keyboard! i cant actually see what i am doing...i started it on my ipad but it dies and now i have to use my last resort my phone,i had a lovely email from my dear friend Terry,she is more than a friend she is my sister in Jesus,she has the wonderful website "spiritual side of domestic violence" she is now going to start a bible study,i have never met her but she has always been there for me,when i have been upset at Howard's antics and is very sensitive to the enemies tactics,a wonderful Sister,.I really Praise God for her.
There is a popular advert on t.v. At the moment here with a budgie and a cat, who sing a love song to each other, and the owner looks on with amazement, the song is you "are all I need" I used to just see it as just a funny thing but recently it has been unsettling me,It reminds me of that old story of the animal that needs a ride to cross the river,and a fox offers the animal a lift, it could be a chicken!!,the fox promises not to eat the chicken but half way across starts to,the chicken asks why,the fox says I can't help it, it's my nature,it just reminds me so much of Abusers,they will Say anything to get back their control and power,but Nature will out!

No comments: