Thursday 13 March 2014

sleepy, and examining my motives!

I am feeling a sense of vague unease at the moment, it feels as if something is looming, i have had a few bad dreams,sleeplesness,and my 'spiritual discernment' is affected,my 'spidey sense'!!..,(it is officially called the gift of 'discernment of spirits',which the Bible doesn't say a lot about,but in essence means being able to tell the difference between good and bad spirits).From lunchtime on tueasday until 8.30 wednesday morning i was sleeping, not solidly of course as i still have Ben to care for!! but dosing...i wasnt tired, and had slept well the night before.. its all very strange,in her books Dr Rebbeca Brown says that sometimes we are tired because we have been fighting spiritual battles,or at least our spirit/soul has! I don't want to overthink all this, it could be just that i have been resisting some trap of Sin the enemy has set up for me!!, i know my post the other day about my relative (sister) may have seemed sinful, maybe it was, i know i have forgiven her,its just her behaviour that puzzles me, and maybe the criticism could come that because i am not in contact with her at all that i am holding a grudge,I am not i believe the Bible does allow us to cut those out of our lives who would cause us to Sin,after a long life of painful,useless arguments i know it leads no-where and will no longer engage with those people who like to argue,i still love her, i can't help it!.. and would wish her health and happiness, but i am done with Controlling, dominating personalities!!(avoiding them like the plague, is not an understatemnt!!!)

No comments: