Thursday 27 March 2014

Vintage Motorcycle Show.

It went well on Sunday, i was able to tell a woman my testimony and how God has brought me through, i hope i have sown some good seeds there,or rather the Lord has used me for His purpose!I have taken Ben and Darren to a coffee morning and we are going to a special service at the same church this afternoon for Mentally handicapped people,, it was really great to meet a lady there who i had not seen for 30 yrs and she remembered me too,on Sunday at the local Bike show a woman remembered me from a Bikers Pub 30 yrs ago, she goes to the same church too now as well,its a small world!..Brian even went to the same Pub at the same time too, but in the Bar we were in the loungue, because Marks brother went in the Bar, and he didn't want to be where his younger brother was!

No comments: