Friday 1 March 2013

The best one,116kg and counting...down

Today i am grateful to God for,feeling better,more like myself, i don't feel inclined to blame the Enemy for my own shortcomings, not reading the Bible or praying have been the reason for the bad stuff,the Enemy is always waiting for us to fail, like a prowling Lion,but cant blame the Enemy, i got out of His protection by my own Sin,He has not punished me!!! i have done it all to myself!!..
As the world says 's**t happens',we don't live a perfect life even if we don't Sin, as much as the un-saved, loved ones die, we get ill,Adam and Eve brought the knowledge of good and evil into the World, it was not His design for us, he made us to live forever in the Garden, we chose not to.
The good news this week for me, is that i have lost 2kilos in 16days, i am going to see a nurse every two weeks,in the govt, help2 slim,programme.i lost i kg in the first fortnight, since 18th January i have lost 3kg in just over 5 weeks, i started at 119kg,( 18.10 stone). I am the best one in the programme the Nurse said!!!

No comments: