Sunday 3 March 2013

Lack of Prayer, and witnessing

Today i am grateful to God for His Peace, i fail Him every day,i still tend to think to lie first in difficult situations,i cant get past that part of the old 'man' (nature),why do i do that? as a child i don't think i lied,very strange.I will ask God for help.
I have been reading the book '23 minutes in Hell', very interesting, and convicting,its written by Bill Wiese,who had been a believer for many years when he had this experience.Its a terrifying book, its too easy to forget that EVERYONE we know (who is not born again )will end up there, our loved ones , my own children, my Dad, my Sister. I was at a prayer meeting years ago and someone was given a Vision of the Pit, and people being dragged down into it,for lack of Prayer, witnessing by those who do know 'better',....Me.
I pray every Night for my children to be saved,even though God has promised they would be,probably every day for 15years, i only Prayed for two years for the Ex to be saved, before he made a commitment of sorts, i have got into trouble a few times for claiming he was not truly Born again,and was lying about it. Maybe he has got the message that we are not getting back together whatever he does!!!
I am not supposed to Judge anyone,i hope he is or gets Saved,but it wont make any difference to me either way.

No comments: