Thursday 7 February 2013

Holy Spirit

Today i am grateful to God for the Parents He chose to give me,we have had our bad moments,all relationships do,but i try to honour them,when i was a child they were unhappy,and did things i am sure they regretted,as i have with my own children.Thank God for them.
I want to share my ' Core belief ' in the Holy Spirit today,He is one part of the Trinity,the other two maybe have more obvious roles, it in Their Names,the Father, and the Son.The Holy Spirit of God's name is not a function on first appearance,but He is the Presence of Both the Others on the Earth,the others are in Heaven,I am not sure exactly how He works,it says in Genesis the Spirt of God brooded over the Earth,maybe the Earth is His territory?
When i took a miss turn in Wales and came across a house way off the main road, a woman came out of her house,she was wearing a Pentagram around her Neck,i knew what she was, she knew what I was,i could see it in her reaction to me,was it the Holy Spirit she saw in Me, i do know that even now 12 years later i feel a very  evil feeling coming from the direction of Her house when we are on the Beach nearby,i even felt to remove my footprints once on the same beach, i don't know why.
The most important thing  i want to say about The Holy SPIRIT is that He is a He, not an 'it' as some People call Him. He is the Third Person of the Trinity.

No comments: