Wednesday 26 September 2012

I will fear no evil,for thou art with me.....all the days of my life

Today i am very grateful to God because it is exactly 31 years since i became a mother! a long time....and yet it really seems to have flown by too!.. The largest part of my life! and its not ended yet, as i am still looking after Ben,they all are doing different things,buying motor home,learning to drive,getting their children to school, starting work after long gap,running businesses,running their own houses,building extensions,the things we all do in life.
I thank God for every one of them, every one different, i am so  proud of every one.I know we could not have made it without the Lord, He deserves all the glory. Praise Him.
I have had some interesting Biblical lessons,in 1 john it says' whatsoever is born of God overcometh the World' , and 'He that is begotten of  God keepeth Himself, and the Wicked one touches him NOT'
So i have the Victory, (through Christ). He is Good,and His mercy endureth for Ever! Hallelujah!
The Enemy has been trying hard to discourage me,it seems almost every time i leave the House, even just to take the dogs for a short walk he has his servants there to discourage,and try to cause me to despair,just as He tried to do with the Ex, (when i went out of the house almost every time i saw the Ex).
So i do have the confidence to say,' this is the Victory that overcometh the World' I HAVE the Victory that OVERCOMETH,!!!... and Being The Prince of this World, the enemy is overcome too! Maybe its overstating to say its the valley of  the shadow of Death!!!...,but it sometimes feels like that!  We should not depend on feelings. as they can lie to us too !!!..Praise The Lord.

No comments: