Wednesday 12 September 2012

Fruitful in the land of my suffering

Today  i am grateful to belong to a Master that loves me,the enemies followers are not loved, he hates them as they hate him,and will relish torturing them in Hell, and i am grateful too, for my God who ALWAYS gives us the victory over the Enemy of our souls, the Father of Lies,
He was defeated on the Cross and is just marking time until the inevitable Lake of Fire, he is called in the Gospel of John, the 'Prince of this world'. He still has power on the Earth,i was wondering why when he had lived in Heaven,and yet wanted more?.., he was Powerful, he was the leader of Praise, he had Position, and like all people who desire power over others in the world, its never enough.!..
I have had the enemy trying to get at me in the last few weeks, and for a while i allowed him the Victory, because i am a weak vessel,but i know My Master is the King of Kings, and Lord of Lords,and claimed His protection.
I had intended to list everything that the Enemy was trying against me,but i am determined to look forward NOT back. God has made me 'fruitful in the land of my suffering', as i was able to tell a person who had betrayed me years ago, exactly what i thought of them, sweet....no guilt at all, (i did sound bitter, but i gave this person a lot of my time, listened for hours to her, only to be betrayed when she thought something better came alone, so sad.... so funny!....)
i had not done it before because i did not want to hurt her feelings!!!!....crazy, she had no care about my feelings!! I wish i had done it sooner though!! , not 8 years!!..She is a controlling manipulative person, (who is in a position  now where she can tell others how to run their lives, so shes happy,!!)  Controlling and Manipulating people have been a plague in my life, the Enemy repeatedly uses them.
I have been learning the Praise song 'Softly and tenderly Jesus is calling', i heard on a Johny Cash C.D, ' M mothers Hymn book', wonderful.  Praise Him for His love, and care for us.

No comments: