Wednesday 12 January 2022

Alice ate the Ice cream,Willow is 6 today. 'a day in the life'

What am i concerned about today? i always like looking back on the what i did on an individual day, yesterday i made scrambled egg on toast after getting up at 5.am,we went out for lunch with Tashy,Edith and Alice,i went to the Doctors for my appointment with the mental health nurse, and found out i had been given the wrong day, i am going today! I went home and parked the car, then i remembered i hadnt posted Willows 6th birthday present,and i had forgotten to pick up the present Tash had brought for the girls!.. so i texted her, and she rang me and said she had gone to my doctors to catch me before i posted it...a car ran into the back of her car, and the the old lady who was the passenger shouted that tash was a scammer! we had left early to get to the appointment and Ben had to leave his strawberry Ice cream, which Alice ate!! Cody has been losing weight he had started at 60kg,in december 2021, he now weighs 47, and they want him to go down to 37kg.Yesterday he growled at Ben...which was upsetting,but the best thing, is we only have to go on one walk with the huskys now, and although Cody does pull me sometimes, i am actually enjoying taking them,which is new!!.,i do have painful shoulders everytime, from being pulled but the pain soon goes with a hot Pad!..so i am walking further, (well dragged sometimes)!!,which obviously is good for me,mainly because i am not writing myself off as too disabled!..it might all come down to a nasty end if i am injured to a worse extent...but i am less fearful which is good... I really dont like talking about my everyday life, it seems so boring and mundane!!....but its good to look back on and it does show how i am growing as a person with the Lords help!! God is good,All the time!!Praise Him.

No comments: