Sunday 16 January 2022

Occupation? "Urban terrorist/Supermodel"

I wish I was having a personality crisis, wondering who I am? Am I a daughter,Mum, Grandmother? An Evangelist? NO,it doesn’t matter who I believe I am!!...yesterday someone in Church felt that Psalm 31 was for someone in Church that morning,in it it says, your neighbours 'will hate you'..while I don’t actually like my Neighbours much, they don’t even hate me any more! And to be honest my one Neighbour has born again people on either side of him now! So his attitude to me has changed to the point where he actually spoke to me! I know terrorism is not anything to joke about,though, but sometimes my really disrespectful neighbours do bring out the Inner "redneck"...The Girlfriend of the lead singer of the doors, described herself as "ornamental" when asked by a reporter who she was! I hope she became a supermodel,shes hilarious!!

No comments: