Monday 26 June 2017

Helen's Voice

I am writing this on my new iPad pro which means I can only see the screen if I have a very small keyboard, I bought this for myself for my birthday...its a bit hard to get used to so I will have to ask Alec, he is so helpful with everything to do with computers, on my birthday I split some tea on my old laptop, which I got myself for my 50th birthday, it stopped working, and I haven't tried it since, so I am not sure whether it will work again at all,so it was really an impulse buy, but I am glad I did!
Helen lost her voice,because of her motor neuron disease,Brian said he was forgetting her voice,but had found an interview they both did on the Local Radio,about a Biker service they were doing at their home Church.I remember her voice,it was the softest most gentle loving voice anyone could ever hear, apart form the Lords...i hope i never forget..

No comments: