Saturday 7 November 2015

Cold, and the Bishop

I have a rotten cold today...last night my nose was constantly streaming! i managed to get Ben to youth club though,i even broke my diet and had a whole bag of sweets, and a large bottle of fizzy drink,my scales say i have lost a stone in weight,7 kgs, i don't know if my scale is accurate, but i know Ben weighs about 9 half stone,maybe ten, and he weighed 9.5 on the scale so i think i have lost at least a half stone!! going to see the slimming nurse next week, and i cant wait to see what i have lost.
I know that when i have seen Howard usualy the stress causes me to have the runs the next day,not that this time,but i have been eating a lot of good food in the last 4-5 weeks including fruit so i am not run down, and susceptible to cold viruses. we had a great concert on Wednesday,it seemed to go well and the Bishop was there, he was on "songs of praise on Sunday" and had had his photo taken with Brian on his bike just before the local agricultural show in March!

No comments: