Friday 13 November 2015

Boring sooo boring...

I am really amazed that anyone ever reads this stuff the mundane things of my life a real boring enough for me, i don't know why anyone would ever want to read it!! My creative writing teacher says i wrote 'interesting stories', which was nice to hear! but that was one of stories mostly about my family!!i suppose living in Africa might be interesting...or living in Ireland, i suppose since i have been keeping a Diary since i was 8 may be interesting,..Dave said it was an amazing resource, but i don't write about any of these things,most of that stuff is on the care-write blog, not on here, so why read it?, i suppose i do find other peoples everyday lives interesting, fascinating actually! but i find these blogs do not last very long, i suppose like me they get bored putting down the mundane everyday stuff,i do come from a family of writers, Mum,Dad, even my Sister,Mums never got published though neither did my Dads first Spy book!!

No comments: