Tuesday 18 August 2015

"those kind of people"

We had a wonderful day at Mikes party, he seemed to really enjoy himself, and everyone who said they would come did, every time i went into the kitchen to wash up it had all been done! years ago in the 1970's someone i knew got married and they had the after wedding party in the guys home,(which doesn't happen now as large hotels who cater are the norm), the Mum of the groom was so amazed as the believers, were cleaning up and doing all the dishes, she was amazed at the kindness, she said they were "those kind of people"..
I met Andre's new wife,Josetta, a lovely lady, weirdly i fell as if i have always known her, there must be some spiritual explanation for this??,at last i am able to get into this blog and write posts, i have been locked out for weeks, i don't really know why, i have to enter Howard's name and it takes me to it, if i wasn't a very nice person i could say that this is the only good thing he is ever done for me....nasty but true, at the moment i am starting to feel as if i dwell and talk too much about the unpleasant things in life, maybe that i talk to others about bad things? i am not sure...i don't know!!
Its very warm at the moment i am living in shorts and vests... it wont last long so i am trying to get out in the sun as much as possible,i know there are some vitamins you can only get from sunlight, some are the ones that help with mood and sleep.
I have got used to the whole thing of not sleeping in my old pattern which used to be up at 6, bed at 10 p.m.,i just go with the flow now!,last week i was up at 8.30 am sometimes!.. very unusual for me!, but i have to get into a different pattern with Ben, who is definitely not a Lark like me!i know this is with the Lords help,it was hard adjusting,it has taken years, but now its just one less stress in my life, which the enemy cant use! I have joined a Gospel choir, it great fun and seems to help my breathing.

No comments: