Wednesday 12 August 2015

Being laughed at?, BEING LAUGHED AT...you must be joking!...

Something i have just remembered i wanted to share!,somewhere i read that men and women were asked what scared them most in life, and i think the women said Rape and murder, but Men said being LAUGHED at..its an amazing difference!! my immediate reaction was that men are just selfish shallow creatures!!, but if course when i really think about that its not true, i do feel sorry for the fact that Men have such fragile egos,that they can be so easily crushed...to me its annoying to be laughed at,but it does not destroy me or my self confidence!!,(last week every night for about three days as we took the dogs for a walk up the main road, we had lads in souped up cars beeping their horns at me..one even barked!! ),nasty, but definitely not my greatest fear!! (its stopped now,i spent a few days praying while i went, and now its turned back into a nice peaceful experience!!)..i really am having trouble getting my head round this, its just unbelievable really!! I am lost for words...

No comments: