Sunday 30 August 2015

CONVICTION

I was reading on facebook about a Pastor, or Head of a christian college in the U.S who was caught in adultery, i didn't pay much attention to it, so really don't know all the details to it,THEN i did my daily Bible reading and it was talking about the woman who was caught in Adultery, so of course the Lord is really trying to get my attention about something...!! Of course i know it is about the Brother who was talking 'dirty'near me!!...Jesus says that even looking at a woman lustfully is committing adultery with her in a mans mind,so what does talking dirty mean?..i know that what comes out of us is what pollutes us,(our mouths ,i think it says that somewhere in the new testament),so in a way i caught this brother out in Sin,Jesus says He does not Judge,He told the Woman not to Sin any more...I am judging, I was offended, and I thought I deserved to be treated with respect..Its all very humbling,i don't deserve anything,but Hell, i am a filthy rotten sinner,i deny Jesus, everyday have hateful thoughts about others who have done me wrong and am not forgiving them,( to the point when God even intervened in my thoughts, i had been thinking some bad things about Howard, how stupid he was! and a deep Mans voice said "Don't you think i can make him into the man you need him to be?) I was alone in the house...but do you know even after that VERY humbling experience, i STILL have bitter thoughts about Howard...sometimes even those very same ones!! So i have'nt learnt ANYTHING, how can i judge anyone?...

No comments: