Tuesday 3 March 2015

Too nice..

I was reading an introduction to a book, on amazon cos I am too tight (mean) to pay for the whole book!.It was a worldly book, a kind of self help book for women, the subject was being "too nice" the Author thinks as women we seek approval over self respect.. Anyway the point I was trying to get to in this long winded way is that she set 20 questions, and a score of two was o.k over five and you had a problem, I scored 4! But I know that even a few months ago I would have scored much much more!!The Lord has been doing a work in me changing my nature! I innocently thought that I was changed enough and there was nothing much more the Lord could do for me...because obviously I was so perfect already! Joke! I knew I wasn't but it has come as a surprise, a wonderful surprise!! God is good...all the time!! Hallelujah, Praise God

No comments: