Saturday 14 March 2015

Sleeplessness, and nights spent on the settee ,again!

Ben has been going through a bad phase of not sleeping, or being up all night and sleeping all day, a week ago i went through about two weeks of just sleeping on the settee because i just couldn't get to bed, as i cant leave him downstairs and go to bed because he has no sense of danger,so he is not safe to be left alone.(once something in the kitchen went on fire and just sat on his chair and ignored the smoke pouring into the room!!)
I know why this is happening,because i am going to be proposed as the Secretary for the Christian motorcyclist association for this county and the next one!..Great news and a real blessing, but the Enemy is not happy, i haven't been sharing anything bad that has been happening to me on this blog for a couple of months because i didn't want to give the enemy any clue that his tactics were getting through to me, which was probably a bit silly because the Enemy of our souls has had six thousand years of tempting people and he knows full well the effect he is having on me and mine..!! there are no secrets from Him on Earth anyway..
So some of the things i haven't shared? Andre was over and staying with Mike as per usual,of course (Howard the violent abusive ex had) to make an appearence, because he knows that Andre has my "ear",it WAS my fault he was mentioned, Andre said that he and Mike had been out playing darts with a great guy called Eddie, who is one of Howard's friends, and i jokingly said " Eddies a great guy just not happy with some of his friends", which of course opened the gate for comments from Andre,"Howard is really going on with the Lord, i do have a witness of the Spirit with him and believe he is really born-again", In fact the usual old rubbish, designed by the Enemy to bring me back into a "relationship" with Howard which would not be giving glory to God AT ALL!!, but the most annoying thing was said was that that "Howard forgives you".
I had opened the flood gates by a thought-less remark and not guarding my tongue, i had thought that because i was speaking to a trusted friend i didn't need to watch what i said...BIG MISTAKE, BIG BIG MISTAKE...We live and learn!! So i spent a couple of days annoyed with myself, which was well deserved!!
The next irritating incidence was with Rosanna, she decided she was going to talk about Howard coming around her house,(on facebook), i said she was showing a shocking lack of loyalty to me and her Dad Mark,(THE GOOD EX)!!i told her to chose and that i could not be in her life if he was,because she has chosen Him over me, and is letting him have a foothold in my life, which i wont allow, its strange she is one of those people, children of mine, i do love her but don't like her, she is another one just like my sister, with no loyalty to their Family.
I was upset by her betrayal in 2010 when this all started, and the lies he told about being her and Tashie's Dad,everyone in my family now know it was lies, but it did upset everyone for a while.I am not Sad,so the Enemy has not won in this incidence anyway! Praise the Lord!

No comments: