Sunday 12 May 2013

blessing the inconsiderate Jerks

Today I am grateful to God for the Patience of the 'Saints', namely our friend Eddy, unjustly in Prison,he is an example to me.
We went to see him in Prison, quite an 'eye-opening' experience,it was a very long drive,(two and three quarter hours),and a sobering experience, to have every door locked after us,any one who reads this please pray for him,his sentence is unjust, as he has served well over his time for his original crime.(he set fire to his council house,and even the European court of Human rights has said his type of open ended sentence is unjust)
I am praying every day for my neighbours who really are inconsiderate jerks! but nothing will change if i have an unforgiving , angry, attitude to them! i am asking the Lord to save them, on Friday night i went through every person i could possibly be holding unforgiveness to, and was really surprised at the reaction to that, i felt myself being delivered of several things!! Praise God,and the best part,my reaction to sin against me would sometimes take days to get 'past', this time because it was given to Him, i have got past it already, every time unforgiving thoughts come to me, i pray blessings on both sides.....its absolutely AMAZING, the Word of God says 'to take every thought captive', and bring to God,He really does help us to deal with anger and unforgiveness!!...Praise Him

No comments: