Saturday 17 March 2012

Poltergiests and Apples

So tired,really active day yesterday,took my Grandson to play football, with his Grandad, Nathan and Ben,seemed to have a good time,his cheeks were very red from running around so much, a really nice family time together,later i went to the Gym,my legs are aching a bit today!..
Quite a few exciting things are happening in the next few weeks, but i cant talk about them at the moment,i was woken today by someone calling me,'Mum' asked Ben if he was o.k, but he said it wasn't  him. Very odd....when i first moved in here i used to hear kids calling their Mum, but they weren't mine...we prayed before sleep that we wouldn't have bad dreams,and a good nights sleep, but i slept badly,and it must have been a bad dream, that's the problem with having the gift of Discernment of Spirts,i tend to have to live a lot more with the 'supernatural' stuff than other believers.I get some odd dreams, i know God speaks to us through dreams,through quiet words 'dropped' into our spirits, and on one occasion a disembodied Deep Voice...bit scary...but as i have said i won't talk about certain people i cant talk about that!!!...What other people call 'ghosts' are just the servants of the Enemy, i have experienced a lot of that before the Lord told me how to deal with that.The house i live in is over 100 years old, and before i knew the Lord a lot of stuff happened,objects would fly across the room,strange face appeared on photos taken in the house, t.v's turned themselves over.My daughter has had apples thrown at her at night from an empty garden, and footsteps on the stairs at night time when every one is in Bed.
A movement caught my attention going past my room the other night when i couldn't sleep, and the next morning Ben told me he had dreamed someone coming through his door,(have to walk past my room to get to his).. So i have to keep on top of all this Enemy activity,God has given me the tools to do it , so it is my responsibility

No comments: