Saturday 31 March 2012

Hard decisions.

I have some hard decisions to make over the next few weeks,i should be praying and asking God, hopefully He will make it clear soon. Do i stay and fight, not be driven out of a church i have been going to for 15 years? Or do i give in, run away again, only to have the same problem in a few months when my new church is discovered, and he will start going there too....
I know him well enough to know that he is getting angry because after Eight months i have not spoken too or engaged with him in any way, it scares me, he scares me.I am frightened he will kill me one day.
God has told me that it is nearing an end now, but no details about what to do.Will he just give up and leave? When me and Mike and Nathan went there for lunch, he was sitting alone at a table, the Pastors wife went to sit next to him,and said 'you have a grandson with..', and looked over at me,( the old lie that he is the father of my daughter).
I did not hear this but Nathan told me later, and was very annoyed that he was still telling people those lies, none of my children believe this lie, and they know he was just saying it to cause trouble foe me.
Elizabeth in Newtown says i need to talk to the Pastor about what he has done, so he can be challenged by a man about his behaviour,(she said his actions were 'satanic')
When i was born again i forgave all the bad things done to me in the past,including being raped by him,(Howard)and i have forgiven him for causing trouble by the lie.So do i have the right to tell anyone what has been done to me? ( no-one understands why i am so afraid without the full information) ...( i forgave the man who raped me and then married him!..to be completely honest i did not recognise it as Rape until years later).
I am waiting in trepidation for his next move, it maybe that he will complain to the Pastor that i ignore him, hoping that they will 'talk' to me about it, and i will be obliged to do it.In that case can i tell the full truth?
There is also the Solicitors Letter, which i have taken to keeping with me when out,it states that 'he is not to talk to me or try to approach me in any way' What happens if he talks to me, and i have to call the Police,as his only chance of engaging me is at the church? The balls in his court now,but i do know that God is in charge, and to be scared is disobedience, not trusting Him to look after me.

No comments: