Friday 20 January 2012

Battery and consquences

I have got the C.D.its wonderful! Praise the Lord, spoke to Elizabeth (one of the wonderful old ladies i have known for a while).She told me that one of the most prominent Christian campaigners in Britain has remarried, contrary to the Bible,i researched him afterwards, and his ex-wife was quoted in the daily mail, saying that he had been violent to her and their children,she ran away and he is re-marrying a Kenyan woman,Stephen Green was on of my hero's, really really disappointing, i feel like i did when i found out that Martin Luther King was reportedly an Adulterer, very sad.
Remarriage is not allowed in the Bible,when i was first saved i did re-marry too,and i was advised by my Pastor not to do it, but i was rebellious,and determined to do what i want!...The Pastor Frank said 'there will be consquences' and he was so right, i am still paying for that mistake now,with the Ex hanging around.
So i suppose i was disappointed to see a mature Christian do it,of course the alleged violence was what shocked , and saddened me.
I was even thinking of writing to his wife, could not find her address though.I am waiting to see what the Lord wants me to do tonight, i don't really want to use one of the few hours i have off a week (from Ben) praying with Mike when i can do that at any time in the week, and its just me and Mike, Darren does not want to come, or Mikes house mate who has just become a Christian.
I want to go to the Gym. In a way its my own selfish fault because i wanted to have it back to how it used to be for about two years,of us going to mikes,every Friday.Which he was worried about my Ex coming round, and i was told not to get him in the middle of this,so i stopped going round on the Fridays.

No comments: