Friday 4 March 2022

Pogue Mahone, "just a little Irish blessing Sir."

Pogue Mahone means "Kiss my Arse" in Irish,it always makes me laugh,it always reminds me of the Film, "Ryans daughter"and "The Quiet Man" where the Irish are ocuppied by the English Solders, and the little rebellions going on in the background, and the disrespect behind their backs...the most hilarious song i know was a song called "Shut Up A your face" by joe Dolce, it very funny! of course it reminded me of my mother,and my kids! Ben is talking more even to strangers, and i am pretty Gob smacked... and being me and sometimes big headed i think it must be me talking to him more!,but thinking back it is an answer to a Word of God my friend Pat said where she saw a 'picture' of him like everyone else, of course like the parents of all disabeld sons and daughters i worry what will happen to them when I am gone. Life is very good, i am really enjoying doing some paintings,and sorting the house out, although its a mess!, and a family member sat here and almost turned her nose up at it,(years ago),more than one actually,...one even thought it meant i was mentally hadicapped!! but who cares!!!, o.k i may be a bit of a hippy and not have grey walls and furniture, but i cant be anyone else, its me...I refuse to conform to other peoples standards!!! It is really nice to look back on here to my life in the past,it is strange though as i am getting more hits on here,usually a crop and then none which is fine too!! this is public! but i dont really expect anyone to be interested in reading what i say..so it is a bit weird when it is read...150 times!!.

No comments: