Sunday 6 March 2022

MYSONGNY, misogyny, thy name is PAUL,An old friends Reunion? I can't go too...Edith Laughing..

I Love the Blues Brothers Movie,i am listening to Aretha Franklins, "Respect", as a pre palatte cleanser....oh dear...is it working? 'just a little bit'....i am really trying not to be a reverse misogynist, and not think of my two daughters, my Sister and my now Five grand daughters...and the respect they should be treated with...i hope its just me and when the old generation i come from has gone, it will be over?.., i know men of my Fathers generation showed respect to women at least outwardly, so what has changed?..nothing really...is the world more Evil? Is it something all women have to put up with, the old, young,too fat,drug addicts...we are ALL Gods Children, and to me that really is the only saving Grace...God meant us all to live in the Garden Of Eden, where Eve was respected and treated well,just the Same as Adam...So is the World the way it is now her fault, because she took the Bite? is this the root of All the violence against women,and the low rate of prosecution of Rape.. Adam was there,watching her taking the bite!! Today i choose to be "Proud Mary"!!.., proud to be a daughter of Eve, i sometimes hated being female, but i would never give up the wonderful things of being a Mother,even Giving birth...I am glad God made me a Woman, its a blessing from him,yesterday my heart just melts when i hear Edith laughing, i know she will have a wonderful life. Germaine Greer, the writer said Women have no idea how much Men hate them...scary words

No comments: