Wednesday 30 June 2021

Today 2

This is 'my day in the life of' as far as i can see this is the only one i have done since 2018! like that day today is Sunday, i havent been to actual church since about march last year , i would love to be there, but its still lockdown here in U.K, until the 21st, of June!! not very hopeful we will get out of it then, but hope springs eternal! so they say anyway... To be perfectly honest it hasnt really changed my life much anyway as we didnt go aout much anyway! 12.30 I went to bed,and read some of my new copy of 'Uncle fred in the Springtime',my last copy of the Blandings books , which were bought for a fiver, £5, brand new, paperbacks Today i woke up at 4.30 am,because i felt an insect on my neck, i felt it was a moth, but i was only half asleep so it may have been a bad dream anyway! then a scammer texted me,"your royal mail delivery needs to be paid for, please pay at this link' at 4.30 am which annoyed me because i may have been able to go back to sleep...but the neighbours were playing really loud music...they are really young i suppose,but IT WAS 4.AM...i feel like i might be repeating myself now.... So i came downstairs...had a cup of tea, a horrible pint mug type of thing,but it has a suction lid, which i love because flys cant go on it and i can leave my drink for a second without Suki drinking the dregs...which does happen overnight, dogs seem to really like tea dregs, my first yorkie Toto ended up with no teeth because of the sugar in the Tea, and of course my annoyingly lazy kids wouldnt think to put a Cup in the kitchen to avoid this happening....cant think where they get it from! I watched some interesting You Tube, i don't really watch any main stream media anymore,(i dont have a t.v. licence) anymore because as i am a born again christian i would of course not lie about that! Sky news Austrailia,...some Gardening videos, i discovered Gardening with Jane, 'janes allotment' i think its called recently and i like it because she looks like an older woman, i resent being told what to do by the younger ones! About 8.am i got annoyed about my young korean neighbours having loud music, so i put some loud rock music on my digital radio, with an extension lead and opened the side doors...but got fed up after about 15 minutes...it was too loud for me!! but i hope it disturbed their sleep...i got a bottle if wine last time from them.....still havent drunk it though... Off course i should have charged my ipad pro, as there wasnt enough battery left for me to watch the 9.am service at church via the facebook link...second week i missed it, last sunday Nathan had put some photos of him and his daughter and his two sisters in the local park,on facebook,about an eigth of a mile away from me,it was a bank holiday weekend and i think photos from the Saturday...i could see one daughters dog,and the other daughter was sitting on the Grass,and of course this has been another fruit of Howards manipulation in my life,and turning my kids against me...i have forgiven but am still sometimes hurt by new stuff...so a resoultion to stay off facebook! which is bascically a pile of dog turd. 10.am tried to work out how i am going to put a new tap on the sink, its on a wood work top, and the tap is leaking,and rotting away the wood, but it means i can change some stuff, i put my large swiss cheese plant in the kitchen,and am clearing out more stuff. 10.30 I am sitting down on my ipad,and heard a woman talking out side,'come on darling' and the door bell rang, i then realised that Suki must have got out...probably been gone a few hours...a MAN was there, about my age looking annoyed,'he was right down the road' he said i just laughed, i didnt even realise he was gone, he looked like he was thinking 'typical woman'...(men my age think its ok to tell me off sometimes)but wouldnt dare do it with a man!! but he actually left in a huff i and i said,'thanks' 10.35I fed the dogs, then i made some breakfast, fresh mushrooms, onion, red pepper, all in an omelette all cooked in the microwave, which was nice, and watched a young man who had tracked down his childhood molester and confronted him,on Shaun Atwoods you tube channel...which of course brought up some memories... 1pm, we took the dogs for a walk,but not spike! 1.30pm i watched a download of 'Treasures of the British library' because it showed some of P.G.wodehouses letters, someone whoses books i read everyday!

No comments: