Monday 3 December 2018

Twiglets

The battery on this iPad is going to go pretty soon,I have an infection today so it looks like I won’t be able to go to the branch meeting again today, which has made me feel really fed up.I went to the twiglets first birthday party on Thursday, Lidia wasn’t able to come, so went with Brian on our own.It was great and I really enjoyed it! My hip has been bothering me for a while now, it was baby Alice’s birthday party yesterday, so all my kids and almost all their kids were in the same place at the same time,obviously Ellie and Willow weren’t there.
Joe has started work now, and is at an interview now for a second Job, he has made a commitment to the Lord, and is going on with Him, every day.I had an amazing conversation with Colin,Joes Grandad, he said he prays for the girls, Ellie and Willow every day, I told him Joe trusts God to look after them, he says he did too...I came off the phone and had tears running down my face.

No comments: