Wednesday 19 December 2018

Facebook

I don’t really know what to say today, as usual things are up in the air as usual,things going on which I can’t talk about,something which would be great if it happens, but this has happened too many times in the past 9 months so say no more but watch this space! I missed the Branch Christmas meal on Monday, I felt ill, nauseous,but didn’t actaually vomit, but I felt I couldn’t take the chance of going and being sick! i have been off face book for nearly 6 weeks, for some strange reason it won’t download from out server, it’s ok if I don’t sign out, but if I do I can’t sign in again!so eventually signed in again from a marks and spencer free wi fi, so it means I am going to have to take my iPad, netbook and laptop out of the house to sign into Facebook on them, or wait til I go back to the caravan to do it, or try and find out why it’s not working

No comments: