Saturday 26 August 2017

Out of his league!

I wanted to write a letter to Ruth toady,or at least a Facebook post,to say something like,"I have been told he hits you,I guessed it of course,you told Daisy,you ask his sister Becky for help, she says you should leave him,but you don't...I didn't either,for far too long,why is the question,people don't ask me,but they want to" I didn't, I feel guilty after reading a lot of Captain Awkwards posts,(about how women aren't believed by their friendship groups if they are victims of abuse by a male member)or friend of the group,
I fell asleep and had a dream about seeing him about to kiss a woman,next I was at an airport trying to get a flight home, for 7 people, why seven?..no idea...for £900 each...so strange,I wasn't upset at him,just wanted to get home.. I felt hatred for the woman,who was our host,and was way way way out of his league!,maybe it was Captain Awkward's contributer's comment,s talking about our responsibility to other women, maybe it was watching a craft programme,making/sewing a handbag,I still have the one I made in the 90's, out of blue denim, but with a secret pocket, yes, all through that holiday in Cornwall I had a secret £20 stashed for our emergency get away,after you left me and the 5 kids with no food for a weekend...
I would never let that happen again, while he was sitting down to a lovely roast dinner at his parents,he got so angry when I rang him,and disturbed his dinner he drove madly to the phone box across the road,rang me to say he had a knife and was going to kill us all,his elderly Nan,talked him "down"!! ah the hilarious memories,I just can't believe I made a whole bag just for a secret pocket,and believed you were so much cleverer than me despite the obvious evidence against!...
Update: he has a new female friend, who Ruth is really worried about,even to the point of asking Daisy if she is secretly seeing him! ...I feel so sorry for Ruth,who is a really nice woman..

No comments: