Friday 11 August 2017

Garden,gym,and the Doctors

I have had a busy few weeks, I have started to go to the gym,I went to the dr and asked why I couldn't walk more than twenty metres without getting breathless,of course he said it's the weight,but when I was heavier, two and an half stone, my breathing was not as bad as it is now!..I decided to co-operate and at least give it a "go". I have done a lot in the garden in the last month, it was overgrown with nettles,so I slowly cut that back with a combination of digging the roots,cutting the top off and pulling up the roots with a crow bar, which gets a really strong grip on the really tough roots,so I grew some tomatoes from seed really late in the season,in June, I started them inside,and because they were so leggy, and small I planted them Really close together because I thought they wouldn't survive, and of course the are huge and every single on has grown! they are 18inches high now!, we have had so much rain this last two weeks,so the dwarf green beans probably won't grow,just rot in the ground...but I thought the same about the tomatoes,,!!!..Ben is putting on weight which is quite strange because he has always been painfully skinny.

No comments: