Wednesday 12 April 2017

Passover

So much is so good at the moment, some really happy family news, which i cant share yet, because i promised not to! Tash has passed her driving test after many tries! so its a relief that i am not the only one who can drive if there is ever any emergency,i have been talking to an old friend by email, and it is giving me some insight into the past.Its interesting to see the events through another person eyes,Christine is a lovely person, and i am very glad to have her in my life again.
I did a Passover Seder service yesterday which was very nice but i don't think i will do it again,it was 3 hours long!!, which i probably would have liked to know beforehand, because its hard to sit for that long, but its an experience!
I am going to have to check my Jewish festivals Calendar and decide if i am going to do them anymore.I know they just aren't Jewish festivals of course but the Lords festivals,my Job from the Lord i feel is to be with the Christian Bikers and share the Gospel, or support those who do, and i am proud to have been part of the Lord bringing Three people to Him over the past year, not many people, but it makes a huge difference to those three people! Praise God

No comments: