Thursday 20 April 2017

Holy Spirit working in Church and In me.

God is making me make changes in my life,at least i hope it is God, and not just bad luck or the Enemy,I am clearing out rooms i havent touched for years, (they are not used).Things are changing,its unsettling,I thought i could depend on Darren always to be there and stay with Ben when i needed to go to Shows, its the biggest Bike show in Europe this weekend and i may not be able to go!!...but there are a lot of good things happening as well, Church is really such a blessing, the Holy Spirit has been doing a wonderful work,with forgiveness, and i went to a service focused on healing, i found i was Angry with God because Helen has not been healed yet, it was so emotional as i was sitting right next to her....I was really struggling, but gave in to God in the end.
It is so ridiculous , how can i be unforgiving to God!....I didn't blame God when Mike died...so why now? it just does'nt make sense...My Step mum has sent me some photos that were my Dad's, some of me and dad when i was a baby and one of Mike, its the same photo i had, which i took at Howard and Rebekah's wedding, just about four months before he died and only 6 weeks before he started getting ill, and was diagnosed.

No comments: